QuickBooks has a great spell check feature that is very customizable. Since spell check options are more of a personal preference, the Spelling section only has options in the My Preferences tab.
- Always Check Spelling before Printing, Saving, or Sending Supported Forms
- It is strongly recommended that you always keep this box checked. Turning it off turns off the spell check features in QuickBooks
- Ignore Words with
- This is more of a preference. You can choose to have spell check ignore certain word types such as words with numbers or words that we recognize as a URL or link to the internet.
- Custom Added Spelling words
- You may choose to add some words that you use often but spell check does not recognize. Many people add their company name and the names of employees with unique names.