Are you a risk taker? To tell you the truth, I like taking risks and I love a challenge, but not when it comes to managing money. When it comes to determining the best way to manage financials, I recommend hiring a Certified QuickBooks Consultant. Rather than second guessing yourself, rest easy with a mentor who can help you and your staff customize QuickBooks for your business and manage your money efficiently.
Getting support depends a little bit on the QuickBooks software and version you purchase.
We always recommend QuickBooks Enterprise. Here’s why:
- Room to Grow – Enterprise is for 1 to 30 users, over 115 individual permissions, and 14 user roles
- More Capacity – You can track 100,000’s of customers, vendors, and items (Enterprise has six times the capacity of other QuickBooks versions)
- Safeguard Data – Data recovery included if you hard disk crashes
- Robust Functionality – The functions are too many to list
- Expanded Reporting – Build reports from scratch with enchanced searching and filtering tools
- Specialized Workflows and Reports available – Industry Editions are designed for contractors, manufacturers, wholesalers, nonprofits, professional service firms, and retailers
- UNLIMITED SUPPORT – QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Full Service Plan membership entitles you to unlimited access to Intuit’s experts.
Yes, that is correct, unlimited support! U.S.-based Product Experts can help you set up customized reports, manage inventory, or reconcile bank accounts easily. Intuit gives you access to its U.S.-based team of specialists givng you the help you need to make the most of your QuickBooks software.
Free unlimited support comes only with QuickBooks Enterprise, so improve your QuickBooks savvy with exclusive access.
No matter what QuickBooks products you purchase, Intuit provides three ways to get support:
- Love to Talk – You do not need to be a computer geek to to install QuickBooks and configure a network. Whenever you purchase QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Accountant, Mac, or Enterprise, just pick up the phone and take advantage of unlimited calls to Intuit’s support team.
- Secure Support – Search Intuit’s continuously updated knowledge base to get the most up-to-date information available on the web, along with online technical support, any time you like, and yes, it is secure.
- One Size Fits All – You can share your experience with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise Solutions users, get advice, or ask and answer questions all online with the Intuit Community.
So, stop surfing the internet for quick answers. Save time and money. Free is good for some things, but not when you want to make money and take your business to the next level. Remember the saying, “What happens in Rome stays in Rome”? What I mean to say is that even with the Intuit Community sometimes you will have to take what you read, test it on your QuickBooks sample file, and then apply it a little differently based on your business needs.
Take advantage of professional help available. Before you purchase any QuickBooks software, spend 30 minutes to consult with a Certified QuickBooks Consultant to ascertain the version of software that suits your business best.
At Fast Trac, we promise to be that Intuit Premier Reseller who has your best interest as our priority. We will give you a unique, customized experience.
Additionally, Intuit provides a money back guarantee. Ask for a refund with 100% of your money back within 60 days of any QuickBooks software purchase. No questions asked. It is that simple!
We’d like to know, what would you do to receive free unlimited QuickBooks support, even if you do not purchase QuickBooks Enterprise? Share your ideas in the comments below.
Here are the 4 different versions of QuickBooks Enterprise:
– QuickBooks Enterprise Silver Edition
– QuickBooks Enterprise Gold Edition
– QuickBooks Enterprise Platinum Edition
– QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant