- No annual subscription required
- Only available to accountants
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Accountant Edition Software
QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 17.0 is a version of Enterprise that enables accounting professionals to manage their clients’ QuickBooks Enterprise 17.0 data files.
Enterprise Accountant 17.0 is the only application accounting professionals need to open and modify the data files of their Enterprise 17.0 clients, regardless of which Enterprise 17.0 Industry Edition they use. QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 17.0 is fully compatible with all Enterprise 17.0 files. It can also open other QuickBooks files (Basic, Pro, Premier), but once opened and converted to the Enterprise 17.0 format, the file cannot be used again in QuickBooks Basic, Pro, or Premier, nor can it be used in prior versions of Enterprise.
In other words, Enterprise Accountant is not “backwards compatible” with Basic, Pro, Premier, or prior versions of Enterprise. QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2017 is recommended to fully support clients’ QuickBooks 2017 financial files. Accountants that support business clients using both QuickBooks and QuickBooks Enterprise typically have both the Premier Accountant and Enterprise Accountant programs to manage their respective clients’ data files.
- Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, GmailTM, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®.
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0
- Transfer data directly from Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 2005-2016 and Microsoft Excel 2007-2013
Internet Explorer 11
|Number of Users||
1 user, 2 users, 3 users, 4 users, 5 users, 6 users, 7 users, 8 users, 9 users, 10 users, 30 users