What does a Full Featured QuickBooks Online Trial Have to Offer?
Intuit’s product QuickBooks Online is going to become a big player in the future. However many of those who have been working with a desktop version of QuickBooks are not familiar with it. Here is the list of the greatest features QuickBooks Online has to offer:
- The QBO software is easy to set up and customize. It takes a couple of minutes to get started and get your QuickBooks customized for your type of business
- Get to know what is important at one glance. The feeds and dashboards are designed to instantly show you the health of your business and the steps you need to take to improve it. This QBO feature will help you get more free time
- Create invoices is minutes. Choose color, font, background image and your company logo
- Want your customers to pay fast? Use the QuickBooks Online Payments feature that lets them pay instantly online
- Forget about paper receipts and entering them manually into QuickBooks. Just capture receipt photos and attach them to your expenses in QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online automatically pulls data from your bank or credit card account. It helps to free your time for more important tasks and reduce data entry errors
- Get your taxes done and your tax forms completed using Payroll. Turn it on in a few simple clicks when you need it
- Create and share tax reports with one click of a button
- Invite your accountant to collaborate with you and securely access your QuickBooks Online data using PC, Mac or a mobile device
Why should you try QuickBooks Online?
As you see even though the products share the same name they are hardly related. QuickBooks Online edition is not a web-enabled copy of QuickBooks. These are two completely different products that have very different database structures and tools.
To figure out which version to choose you should try QuickBooks Online for free to understand if it fits your company needs.
Both QuickBooks desktop and online versions fit businesses with different demands. If you are in the middle of choosing accounting software, try to answer yourself a couple of questions:
- Does your team work in the office or do you all work from multiple locations?
- Is your business inventory or service oriented?
- Do you need barcoding?
- What third party QuickBooks add-ons are you planning to use in the future?
Answering these questions will help you figure out what QuickBooks version is a right tool for managing your business. Frequently you may find a third party app that integrates with QuickBooks Online.
Need QuickBooks Online help? Give Fast Trac team a call at 866-645-3356.
Take your time. Use a 30-day Intuit QuickBooks Online free trial before making final decision.
Press the free trial button to experience the great features of QuickBooks Online free of charge.
Find out which QuickBooks Online version suits your needs. Download a PDF file with QuickBooks Online Comparison Chart
30-Day Intuit QuickBooks Online Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
|Create estimates and invoices
||Get all Simple Start features
||Get all Essentials features
|Download bank transactions
||Manage and pay bills
|Works on PC, Mac, and mobile
||Multiple people can use it
||Prepare and print 1099s