Billing and Return Policy
Fast Trac Consulting – Books
When you purchase a book from Fast Trac Consulting, it is a proprietary document protected by copyright and may not be reproduced without the written permission of the author.
All returns, exchanges, and price adjustments must be made in the country of original purchase.
There are no refunds on e-books or accompanying templates. Access to videos and downloadable files is not refundable.
We follow the following policies regarding returns and refunds:
- All books are shipped with a delivery confirmation.
- Customers must request permission to return a book and obtain a refund within 5 days of delivery.
- After receiving an authorization, we should receive the book within 3 days with tracking number.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Once you have access to the portal, videos, and downloadable files then the book and course are non-refundable.
- User Consulting, Training and Support Contracts are non-refundable.
- Delivery fees, taxes, or any other fees are non-refundable.
To make your return or exchange by mail:
- Include all original packing materials and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- Include the return label (if included in the original shipment) with your product and indicate the reason for return. Items must be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. We also recommend that you reuse the original shipping carton and packing materials.
- As a rule you are responsible for all freight charges, however, you will be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if the product you received was damaged or defective or the wrong item was shipped. (In that case, please include the postal receipt in your return package).
Items received past the return period will not be processed.
Ship items to:
Expert Publishers, Inc.
PO Box 272
Richboro, PA 18954
We process returns as quickly as possible. Please allow 30 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only.
Intuit Software & Hardware
Intuit offers a 60 day unconditional money back guarantee. Returns are not available for discontinued items and POS supplies unless there is an error on our part.
QuickBooks Online: All US QuickBooks Self-employed, Simple Start, Plus, Essentials versions and associated attach offerings/bundles, Intuit will only provide a pro-rated refund upon cancellation.
If you need to return an item, simply log in to your account, view the order using the “Complete Orders” link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll send you a return merchandise authorized via e-mail, which will have specific instructions about where to ship your returned items.
Intuit also offers a rapid replacement program for QuickBooks POS hardware. They can be reached at 800-348-0254 or 520-901-2670. You will need the serial number found on the hardware as well as your order number.
Fast Trac Consulting Software
- Fast Trac Consulting products offer a free 30-day trial on new accounts.
- Cancel within the first 30 days and you won’t be charged.
- Monthly Subscription: You can cancel anytime. You will have access to software for the remainder of the month in which you paid a monthly subscription.
- Annual Subscription: You can cancel outside of the 30 days satisfaction period you will have access to software for the remainder of the year in which you paid an annual subscription.
How do I cancel my account?
You can cancel your account at any time by logging into your account and selecting the “My Account” menu link. Once you are on the My Account page, click the “Cancel my Fast Trac Consulting Account” link.
What happens when the credit card expires or Subscription is deemed inactive?
Log into your account and select “My Account” menu tab. Once you are on the My Account page, update the details.
Once a customer has paid to re-activate, what is the process to reinstate access?
Once the customer has paid to become active and has ‘re-activated,’ access will be restored. When the customer opens their company file, license sync should take place automatically and grant access. The sync can also be triggered manually by going to Help->Manage My License-> Sync License Data.
Can I cancel, and then buy new again at a discount?
No. The new user discounts are intended for new users, and cannot be applied to customers who have had prior licenses.
What promotions are available for renewing subs customers?
Our goal is that customers will renew at the subscription price, without a discount. We do not have any renewal discount codes available as we start to renew the subs customers.
If the customer is on an annual subs plan, can I switch to a monthly subs plan?
Yes, this will be a migration order and should not be set up as a new user.