Vacation Rental QuickBooks Financial Software Guide
Vacation property management book for short-term rentals will help you transform your business to be more proficient, effective, and insightful by teaching you a streamlined, step-by-step system.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
We as a team have saved so much time, reduced double data entry, reduced our overhead and over $10,000 in audit fees and penalty. Needless to say, we made the right decision in getting to know you and working together. By the way, thanks for helping us rescheduling with our auditor. We did get a green light. Thank you again.Victoria Graham Myrtle Beach, SC
Years ago, when I began to teach QuickBooks, I was nervous; however, my clients gave me a vote of confidence. Everyone I worked with told me I had to share my system and workflow with their friends and competitors. Since then, I have spent hundreds of hours perfecting my program for management and accounting, and in that time I created a step-by-step system for each segment of the real estate industry. As an accountant and Advanced QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor who has been in the business for 20 years, I kept finding better and better ways to help my real estate clients eliminate errors and produce accurate reports that could be used on a day-to-day basis.
And that is what I love the most about my business!
My goal is to teach you:
- Take the mystery out of QuickBooks
- Know which accounts to use and why
- Create counter-intuitive ideas that work
- Learn to use practical, effective shortcuts
- Follow a crystal clear map
- Create over 100+ crucial
- Customize your own reports
- Learn the right procedures
- Put in place the systems you need
- Learn to recognize revenue
- Avoid mistakes on tax returns
- Take control of your business
- Save money on bookkeeping
- Save time with our system