Discover the Little-Known Secret to Stress-Free residential property management book using QuickBooks.
Are you irritated with the long hours you spend bookkeeping, or are you dissatisfied with expensive property management software? This QuickBooks book will help you increase your property management profits while decreasing your time doing the jobs you don’t like!
For property managers who manage property owner properties, real estate brokers, accountants, bookkeepers, CPAs, QuickBooks consultants, and real estate professionals.
Do you hate the stacks and stacks of paper that accumulate on your desk? Do you use software that doesn’t help you manage your accounting tasks? Do you use QuickBooks that does not give you proven results?
If so, you have come to the right place as you are about to learn how to use QuickBooks to automate your property management and accounting tasks and start getting more done while working less.
Residential Property Management Book for Property Managers includes All the Tips, Tricks, and Techniques You Need to Know.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Learn to set up a new property owner, property, unit, and tenant in QuickBooks
- Learn to view and verify the accuracy of QuickBooks reports after each transaction is recorded
- Learn to record lease commissions accurately, owner’s reserve funds, and management fees in QuickBooks
- Learn to enter single, joint, and several tenants, Section 8 (HUD), affordable subsidy housing, and sublease tenants in QuickBooks
- Learn to set up the rent roll, tenants, and loss of rent for vacancies within QuickBooks
- Learn to track rents, vacancies, security deposits, work orders, bills, and lease terms in QuickBooks
- Learn to differentiate between the owner’s and your management company’s income and expenses
- Learn to record free, reduced rent, maintenance credit, or write off uncollected rent within QuickBooks
- Learn to perform regular accounting tasks, such as checks, reconciliations, credit cards, and online banking using QuickBooks
- Learn to customize Owner’s Proceed reports
- Discover that our custom property management QuickBooks reports allow you to manage a wealth of actionable information
It is a Clear, How-to QuickBooks Book for Property Management Packed with Images
Every task is explained in detail, with screenshots and step-by-step instructions. You will understand all the how-to steps even if you jump directly into a section without reading the QuickBooks book.
Over 100 screenshots that clearly explain each task
It is Time to Take your Business to the Next Level of Success
Want to know the real secret to succeeding as a property manager? Having the right system and the Residential Property Management for Managers: QuickBooks Desktop shows you how to do that. Start now so that you don’t become overwhelmed or overlook critical details that might cost you money or diminish your professional credibility.
QuickBooks contains all the features you need to handle every accounting or property management task, from paying bills to collecting rent and managing repairs. Now, you can learn how to take advantage of all of these QuickBooks features without going through the frustrating process of trial and error.
With Residential Property Management for Managers: QuickBooks Desktop, You Will Receive:
Book: Step-by-step advanced instructions
Downloadable QuickBooks residential property management book
company template file for managers of residential properties
Video tutorials: watch, listen and learn
Access to a private Facebook group