Are you a real estate agent looking for an easier way to manage the accounting side of your business?
In addition to simple explanations of every function, this book provides templates and tools you need to keep records – easier and more inexpensively than ever!
Are You Disappointed with the Income You Earn as a Real Estate Agent?
If you are unhappy with the amount of time you are currently working in relationship with how much you are making, Accounting for Real Estate Agents is exactly what you need to get on the fast track to success!
This book will show you step-by-step how to develop the accounting system to manage your clients and your business better.
After Reading this eBook, You’ll Know How To:
- Create crucial custom reports so you always have your finger on the pulse of your business.
- Create time-saving shortcuts to enter transactions.
- Dramatically reduce the time you spend on bookkeeping.
- Get out of data entry hell and never return.
- Take the mystery out of QuickBooks, Quicken, and Excel.
- Follow a crystal clear map of office organization and efficiency.
- Make your bookkeeping methods more effective, even if you’ve been using a particular accounting software for a while
- Find and fix the mistakes you or your accountant may have made when filing tax returns.
- Get your accounts mapped out for years to come without having to make frequent changes.
- Use accounting methods that will save you time and stress.
- Discover much more
It’s Time to Work Smarter, Not Harder …
Even if you want to continue to do your accounting with paper and pencil, you’ll be able to do it much easier thanks to this guide since we provide PDF templates for every function. Just print, fill them out, and file them!
Here’s Exactly What You Get With Accounting for Real Estate Agents:
- A basic overview of accounting and finance principles that will give you a solid foundation of important terminology and financial practices
- Detailed instructions and essential tips on how to best use QuickBooks, Quicken, Microsoft Excel, or paper and pencil methods to set up a quick and easy accounting system
- Guidance on dozens of expenses normally incurred by real estate agents. The details of these expenses can be used to make even more tax deductions — and save you even more money.
- Transferable Excel, Quicken, QuickBooks, and PDF accounting templates that are available for you to download and use immediately to help you save time and stay organized
- Helpful screenshots of commonly used functions so you can make sure you are proceeding correctly
Are You Sick and Tired of Just Dreaming About Achieving Prosperity and Financial Security?
Are You Ready to Finally Take Control of Your Business and Start Producing Maximum Profits?
Order Accounting for Real Estate Agents today!
This book is sold electronically. The purchase of this book is non-refundable.
Remember you must have QuickBooks, Quicken, Microsoft Office Excel, and Adobe installed on your computer.