On one hand, being a real estate professional can be extremely exciting and enjoyable; the industry is full of so many opportunities that nobody’s career is quite the same. However, on the other hand, the work can quickly become overwhelming if you do not nail down the right processes in the beginning. This means using the right software for your industry, downloading the right real estate apps, and building up a system that works for you.
As an agent, broker, or other professional, you are constantly juggling a variety of tasks: connecting with clients, scanning documents, editing pictures, and so much more. Using apps specifically designed for those tasks lightens the load and smoothens out your workflow. After conducting some research and speaking to real estate pros, we found nine real estate apps that will help you up your game:
- TSheets. TSheets is an alternative to the traditional timesheet or punch card. Employees can use the app to clock in and out of work, and you can even mandate that they provide a description of the work they completed during the day (although that is not necessary). You and your employees can also use it to schedule work hours ahead of time, which is nice for planning around meetings, holidays, appointments, and anything else.
- CamScanner. Having to feed one document at a time through a scanner is tedious work, and it is also work that you no longer need to do! As you might be able to guess from the name, CamScanner is an application that allows you to use your camera to scan a bill, receipt, or another document. The scanner increases the quality of your image and extracts text for you so there is no need to type. You can also send these documents anywhere right from the app!
- Hubdoc. Hubdoc is an awesome document management software with a variety of functions that make work simple. You can scan your paperwork and other documents and send it in a matter of moments, link all of your relevant accounts for automatic delivery, and forward invoices from your inbox so that all of your documents are secured and organized in one place. All of this information is converted into usable data so that Hubdoc can do the work for you.
- Dotloop. On its website, Dotloop deems itself “the complete real estate transaction management solution,” and that title is no misnomer. Managing the legal documents for real estate transactions is a big deal, and that is why you would want to make the process as simple as possible. You can edit, share, and even e-Sign documents all within Dotloop, all while reducing any errors and storing the forms securely.
- Contactually. Contactually is an awesome program that I wish I would have had years ago. When you communicate with buyers, sellers, and associates via a number of different channels (email, text, etc.), it can be difficult to remember who said what and where you can find the message to verify it. With Contactually, an intelligent customer relationship management (CRM) app, you can sync your phone, email, and other devices or programs so that all of your conversations with clients will be in one place.
- FreshChat. If you have a website, chances are you want to be able to convert visitors into buyers and sellers. FreshChat makes that easy. This application is a great live chat program that lets you communicate with prospects as soon as they land on your site, and you can automate the process with bots and AI. Best of all, it’s not limited to just your website! You can also use it for mobile and other social media messengers!
- BoxBrownie. When you are not a professional photographer but you are responsible for photographing the properties, it can be a bit frustrating trying to create images that really sell. There are a number of services available, ranging from image enhancement and renders to virtual staging (a.k.a. adding furniture to empty rooms) and virtual renovations. Once people see the pictures of your properties, you will have countless prospects begging you for a chance to take a peek.
- BombBomb. Videos are one of the most effective forms of advertising and client engagement; the creators of BombBomb know this, and that is exactly why they created the app. You can quickly and seamlessly add videos to communications on any platform, ranging from Zendesk to Gmail, and you will immediately start seeing better results. With BombBomb, you can effortlessly produce, publish, and track your videos—and not to mention, you will stand out from your competitors.
- MagicPlan. You know how when you want to create a floor plan, you have to whip out the tape measure, record every number, and then scale it? Well, you no longer have to do that! With MagicPlan, you can use your phone to scan a room in thirty seconds, and the app will create the floor plan for you! That is not where it stops, either; MagicPlan lets you estimate costs, develop 3D models, create virtual tours, and much more. Real estate apps don’t get any better than this!
When your job is actually comprised of countless smaller jobs, things can get really messy really quickly. Using the real estate apps listed above can help you not only prevent a disaster but also get your routine more organized than ever before. What are you waiting for? Take at least one of these apps for a test drive and start boosting your productivity now!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!