Today we will cover the final options that are available in the Company Preferences tab of
the Payroll and Employees section. If you missed out on the previous posts here are the links to Part 1 and Part 2.
- Display Employee List by:
- You can choose to sort your employee list either by their first or last name.
- Employee Defaults…
- This button opens up a new dialog box which allows you to set the defaults fields for the company such as pay frequency and pay schedule, so that you do not have to enter this information in over and over again.
- Mark New Employees and Sales Reps
- Check here to automatically add new employees to the Sales Rep list.
- Display employee Social Security Numbers in Headers on Reports
- Clicking this option will display social security numbers in employee reports. You may want to consider turning this off if you do not absolutely need it, for security reasons.